- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Serving
Fresh, clean and crisp flavors define this light salad made with sliced apples, endive, smoked trout and toasted walnuts.
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons walnut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the shallot, sherry vinegar, red wine vinegar and mustard into a food processor and process the mixture until smooth.
- With the processor’s motor running, slowly pour the oils down the machine’s flute and continue to mix until thoroughly blended; serve immediately.