- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup
The addition of wholegrain mustard, oregano and garlic gives this classic raspberry vinaigrette some added depth and bold flavor.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3-1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic flakes or powder
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until the mixture is thoroughly blended. Serve immediately.