- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These sautéed mushrooms, seasoned with garlic and rosemary, are a great side dish for roasted chicken and baked fish.
- 1 ounce bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, such as cremini, shiitake (stemmed) and portobello, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Place the bacon in a medium frying pan and cook until lightly crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and sauté for about 9 minutes or until any liquid in the pan has evaporated.
- Add the wine to the mixture and continue to cook until the mushrooms are moist but not dry, about 45 seconds.