- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
The mild and earthy taste of mushrooms is given a sharp and crisp contrast of flavor with the addition of fresh scallions in this simple salad recipe.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 minced shallots
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 (10 ounce) packages of small white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- Place the vinegar, shallots, coriander, salt and pepper into a large salad bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking vigorously to blend, and then season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Add the mushrooms and scallions to the bowl and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.