- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This mushroom salad is bursting with earthy flavor, fresh taste, wonderful texture and a bright citrusy zest. Serve topped with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.
- 16 ounces white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Handful of fresh parsley, rough chopped
- Handful of fresh mint, rough chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Shavings of good-quality Parmesan cheese
- Place the lemon juice, olive oil and a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper into a shallow salad bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Add the mushrooms, parsley and mint, and then toss to coat. Cover the salad and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Prior to serving, gently toss once again and garnish with the shaved Parmesan cheese.