- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8
Mushroom Rolls are easy to make and a nice addition to your appetizer tray.
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3/4 pound mushrooms, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package large flour tortillas
- Saute onions in butter until tender. Add mushroom and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
- Add cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Let chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Spread mixture evenly and thinly on flour tortillas. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into slices.