- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooked mushroom and onion topped round steak dinner.
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds round steak, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup water
- Add the steak to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients and spread over the steak. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low.