- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy ham and mushroom tossed spaghetti slow cooker dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) box ready-cut spaghetti
- Mix together the soup, mushrooms, ham and evaporated milk in a greased slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Cook covered for 2 hours on low.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain. Stir into the slow cooker. Toss until well coated.