- Prep: 9 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 2
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cups egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- In saucepan combine mushrooms, carrots and 2 tablespoons of the wter.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain and stir in the cottage cheese.
- In small bowl, beat together the egg substitute, the remaining water, and marjoram.
- Pour into a preheated 10 inch non stick skillet.
- With a spatula lift the edges to allow the uncooked egg mixture to flow underneath.
- Cook until the egg mixture is set.
- Soon the vegetable and cheese mixture across the center of the omelet and flod the sides of the omelet over the mixture.
- Transfer the omelet to a serving plate.