- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Vegetarians rejoice. Mushroom Bread is here!
- 1, 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate dough into triangles. Place on baking sheet. Pinch seams together. Toss sliced mushrooms in melted butter to coat. Arrange mushrooms on top of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. Bake for 25 minutes. Cut into wedges or squares and serve warm.