- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy mushroom and noodle round steak dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon beef seasoning
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 pound round steak, sliced
- Noodles, cooked and buttered
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Blend together the soup, broth, seasoning and mushrooms in a greased slow cooker. Stir in the beef. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Mix in the sour cream. Serve over noodles.