- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 15 People
This pie is made up of layers of cream cheese, chocolate instant pudding and Cool Whip. Any flavor of pudding would work well with this recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 3-ounce boxes of chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, nuts and butter. Press into 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Blend well with mixer and spread on top of the first layer after it has thoroughly cooled.
- Mix pudding and milk together until well blended. Pour over second layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and garnish with nuts.