- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 1 bottle
A deliciously hearty pineapple blended vodka, perfect for shots or cocktail making, but plan at least a week in advance to make!
- 1 large, ripe pineapple
- 1 bottle vodka (750 milliliters)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mulling spices
- Slice the rind from the pineapple, and cut the fruit away from the core. Chop into 1-inch chunks. Place the fruit and all the juice into a large jar or container with lid. Add in the remaining ingredients. (Rinse the vodka bottle and retain for later.) Mix well, cover, and store in a cool, dark place for 1 week. Strain the mixture and discard of the vanilla bean, save the fruit for later. Carefully pour the liquid back into the vodka bottle and place in the freezer (it will not freeze). Serve as shots or over ice with soda or juice.