- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These tartlets, made with muesli and blueberry, are topped with fresh orange segments, Greek yogurt and papaya slices. Enjoy them as a sweet breakfast, filling snack or as a healthy dessert.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 cups unsweetened muesli
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 ripe papaya, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 ounce fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the blueberries, muesli and honey into a bowl and mix together to combine. Transfer the mixture to a muffin tin and evenly place into each tin cup, pressing firmly to create a bottom crust.
- Put the muffin tin into the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tartlet crusts and allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing them from the tin and setting aside to cool to room temperature.
- In the meantime, combine the yogurt with the lime leaves and stir to blend.
- Once cool, top each muesli crust with the papaya and the orange, and then sprinkle over some lime juice. Drizzle that tartlets with the yogurt mixture and serve.