- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf unsliced French bread
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bread into 1-inch thick slices. Mix together the parmesan cheese, butter and garlic salt and spread onto the bread slices. Place a slice of mozzarella between the slices and shape back into a loaf. Brush the butter on the outside.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.