- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
These delicious squares are topped with a medley of cheeses to create tasty, individual pizza appetizers.
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded gouda (3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons snipped fresh herbs
- olive oil
- Preheat you oven to 425 degrees F and lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place the pizza dough onto a clean, lightly floured surface and then roll into a rectangle. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 6 squares and then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook the squares in the oven for 4 minutes and then remove and top with the cheeses and the pepper. Place the pizzas back into the oven for 6 minutes and then remove and serve garnished with the fresh herbs.