- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Saucy, cheesy breaded chicken breast dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Pound the chicken breasts until just slightly flattened. Roll in the crumbs until coated and arrange in the prepared pan.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the chicken pieces and top each with a slice of cheese. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs over top. Bake for 45 minutes.