- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Easy, cheesy slow cooker chicken breast dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 2 teaspoons chicken seasoning
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- green onions, chopped
- Brown the chicken in a skillet, arrange in a greased slow cooker. Cover the chicken with the soup and season with pepper and the chicken seasoning. Sprinkle the mushrooms and cheese over top. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Serve with the green onions sprinkled over top.