- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy mozzarella topped baked chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounce sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan, single layer, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Top with cheese slices.
- Mix together the soup and sour cream, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.