- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Now this is a truly unique cocktail. Averna Amaro, Mezcal, corn whisley and root beeat and shaken and sserved in a glass rimmed with finely chopped buttered popcorn.
- 1/4 ounce Averna Amaro
- 1/4 ounce Mezcal
- 2 ounces Corn Whiskey
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- Topped with root beer
- Buttered popcorn
- Finely chop some buttered popcorn in a food processor and then transfer to a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with some root beer and then dip the rim into the popcorn, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the Averna Amaro, Mezcal, whiskey and white pepper into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the root beer and then serve immediately.