- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A chicken dinner with a cayenne pepper kick!
For a fun twist, serve cooked chicken strips on wooden skewers.
Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 23g, Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 37g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping. Combine breadcrumbs with parsley. Coat chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 12 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.