- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Sure to be a favorite with the man in your house, fruity jello salad made with Mountain Dew.
- 1 large package lemon gelatin
- 1 2/3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- 1 cup Mountain Dew soda
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can lemon pudding or pie filling
- 1 medium container Cool Whip
- Dissolve the marshmallows and gelatin into the boiling water.
- Stir in Mountain Dew and pineapple. Refrigerate until set.
- Combine the pudding and cool whip. Cover the gelatin once set.