- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 10
Mountain Dew Cake is moist and has a fresh citrusy flavor.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Orange Supreme cake mix
- 1 box Jello coconut pie filling
- 1, 10 ounce bottle Mountain Dew
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Icing: 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 stick margarine
- Mix all ingredients well and pour into a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Prepare Icing: Cook ingredients over low heat until clear and thick. Add margarine. Cook until melted and thickened. Let cool to spreading consistency.