- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10
Chocolate and coconut are a great combination in Mounds Bars.
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1, 8 ounce package coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1, 6 ounce package chocolate chips
- 1, 6 ounce package butterscotch chips
- Mix cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together and press into a 9 by 13 inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Mix coconut and condensed milk. Spread over crust and return to oven for 13 minutes. Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and spread on top. Cut into squares.