- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Choose unsweetened apple and pineapple juice (not from concentrate) for this fresh and healthy smoothie made with a mix of vegetables and fruit.
- 1-1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup 1-inch cubes fresh mango (from about 1/2 of the whole fruit)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mango pieces
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 generous handfuls fresh baby spinach
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend the mixture until smooth.