- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Stay cool with this Moroccan Cucumber Salad made with a fresh mint and lemon juice. It’s a wonderful side dish to contrast a spicy meal.
- 1 English or regular cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 sprigs fresh mint (about 1 tablespoon), finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Place the cucumber, tomato, onion and fresh mint into a bowl and then add a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper. Sprinkle the lemon juice on top of the salad and then toss the mixture gently to combine; serve immediately.