- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
This is a great alternate for your breakfast meal.
- 2 cups milk
- 10 ounces condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 ounces of sliced smoked beef snipped or bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded american cheese
- 1 slice bread, toasted and cut into triangles
- In saucepan gradually stir milk into soup mix.
- Add smoked beef and cheese.
- cook and stir about 5 minutes or till mixture is heated through.
- Top each serving with a toast triangle.
- You can also serve this with homemade biscuits.