- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes a little more than a cup
Montreal Steak Seasoning, also known as Canadian steak spice, has become quite a famous dry-rub mix. Although there are slight variations to the recipe among chefs, the main ingredients are garlic, coriander, salt, black and red pepper.
- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly crated coarse black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a jar with a tightly-fitted lid and shake to combine.
- Store the steak seasoning in a cool and dry location until ready to use.