- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy turkey pizza using Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, turkey, tomato, Parmesan cheese, chilies, green onions, garlic and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese in large bowl.
- Arrange pizza crust on baking sheet. Evenly top with turkey mixture, then remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.