- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail needs a deep, raw and flavorful rum for its base such as the unique pot-stilled Smith & Cross Jamaican rum.
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce honey syrup or simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce pimento dram
- 4 dashes absinthe
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Grapefruit zest twist to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into cocktail glass filled with fresh crushed ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with the grapefruit twist and then serve immediately.