- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Try this spooky fruit punch at this year's Halloween party. Don't forget the lychee eyeballs!
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 3 cups prepared lemonade
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tubes red decorating gel
- Green food coloring
- 16 grapes
- 1 can (18 oz) lychees in heavy syrup, drained
- First, pipe the red gel around the top rim of 4 glasses to mimic blood. Pipe a few drips of gel down side of glasses.
- Combine the cranberry juice and lemonade with the seltzer. Tint with the green food coloring to the desired color.
- Press a grape into the opening of the lychees. Fill glasses with the lychee "eyes" and ice cubes. Pour lemonade mixture into glasses and serve.