- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 dozen
Satisfy those monster appetites with rich chocolate cookies.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup carob or sweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts or seeds
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet using the vegetable oil spray.
- Combine the banana, oil, vanilla, eggs, carob powder and baking soda, beating well to mix.
- Add in the chopped nuts and rolled oats.
- Use a large spoon to drop the dough onto the cookie sheet, to make giant cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until just firm. Cool.