- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is oddly named after a Russian scientist who experimented with the sexual organs of monkeys in the hopes of discovering information on rejuvenation. Odd, perhaps, but this drink is truly delicious.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 dashes of grenadine
- 2 dashes of Pernod or Bénédictine
- Twist of orange peel
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the orange peel, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds until chilled, and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately garnished with the orange peel twist.