- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This sparkling champagne cocktail is made unique with the addition of fresh mint.
- Leaves from 8 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 tablespoons organic raw cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- Place 4 champagne flutes into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the mint, sugar and the lime juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Place the mint mixture into a pitcher and then slowly add the champagne. Gently stir to combine and then pour into the prepared glasses. Serve immediately.