- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Molded Pineapple Carrot Salad is a cool, sweet treat with a tang of lemon.
- 1, 3 ounce package lemon gelatin
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water in bowl. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add reserved juice and enough water to measure 1 cup liquid to gelatin. Chill gelatin until partially set.
- Blend mayonnaise and cream cheese in small bowl. Combine with gelatin, mixing well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into mold. Chill until firm.