- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy cherry gelatin mold salad.
- 1 package apple gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups pitted white cherries
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- lettuce leaves
- Stir the gelatin in boiling water until dissolved. Stir in cherry juice and lemon juice.
- Pour a third of the gelatin into the bottom of a mold, refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese with the mayonnaise. Fill the pitted cherries and arrange on top of the gelatin. Pour the remaining, partially set, gelatin over the cherries. Refrigerate until set.