- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sweet and tart flavors, slightly softened by a hint of herbs, makes this vinaigrette ideal drizzled over spinach and arugula salads.
- 1 teaspoon of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of herbes de provence
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Let the vinaigrette stand for 2 minutes before dressing your salad.