- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 2 Dozen
Perfect for all the pumpkin lovers in your family!
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir dry mixture into the wet pumpkin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the batter evenly into an ungreased 10x15 inch jellyroll pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool before frosting.
- To make the frosting, cream together the cream cheese and butter. Stir in vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar a little at a time beating until mixture is smooth. Spread evenly on top of the cooled bars and top with sprinkles or orange sugar. Cut into squares.