- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This smooth and rich cocktail is given a touch of tropical flavor with the addition of Tiki bitters and pineapple syrup.
- 1 ounce rye whiskey
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 dash Tiki Bitters
- 1/4 ounce pineapple syrup
- Orange peel and brandied cherry to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange peel and cherry and then serve immediately.