- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A modern Aviation Cocktail combines gin and maraschino liqueur together to form a delicious blend that is given a slightly sour edge with the addition of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the Maraschino cherry and then serve immediately.