- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
A cool and creamy way to enjoy your coffee and get you calcium and potassium intake for the day, enjoy this recipe for mocha smoothies for breakfast or as a filling snack.
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium banana, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices, and frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup small ice cubes or crushed ice
- Place the milk, banana, sugar, cocoa powder, coffee crystals, and vanilla into a blender.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy, then add the ice cubes and blend once again unitl smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into two tall glasses and serve.