- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This coffee drink will have your guests thinking you went to a coffeehouse to get it. Use fresh cream to top instead of canned whipped cream.
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- Fresh Cream
- Place the coffee, half-and-half, chocolate syrup and sugar into a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved and the mixture begins to steam, and then transfer into 6 mugs.
- Top each coffee with a spoonful of fresh cream and serve immediately.