- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2 servings
For all you coffee lovers who enjoy this Starbucks treat, try this delicious version from scratch instead.
- 4 cup double-strength coffee, cold
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Brew 4 cups of double-strength coffee in a coffee maker with twice the amount of coffee typically required.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill.
- Place the chilled coffee, sugar, milk, ice and caramel in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into 2 large glasses, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, and serve immediately.