- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/2 cups
Instead of adding a dollop of plain whipped cream to your favorite dessert, try using this delicious mocha-flavored topping instead.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- Put the whipping cream into a large bowl and beat on high until thick and foamy.
- Sift the powdered sugar and the cocoa together, and then slowly add to the whipped cream while beating to incorporate. Pour in the liqueur and continue to beat until combined.