- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
Consider adding these delicious cookies to your holiday baking.
- 4 ounces chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate pieces in microwave; stir frequently until completely melted.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Mix in egg, vanilla and milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, instant coffee and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.