- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: Makes 12 pieces
Try this quick and easy recipe for mocha cheesecake cups. They're great for any get together.
- 1 package (1 tablespoon) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 16-ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup Splenda
- 1-ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2-ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 12 packets Splenda (for topping)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Bring coffee to a boil; add gelatin and dissolve.
- Add coffee mixture and cream cheese to blender and mix until smooth (or mix with electric mixer).
- Add melted chocolate and Splenda; beat until smooth. Spray 12 muffin tins; place mixture into each.
- To make topping: Melt chocolate and butter over double boiler; remove from heat. Stir in rest of ingredients. Spoon over cheesecake cups and refrigerate until firm.