- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 5-6 dozen
Mocha cocoa chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoons instant coffee granuales dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together the sugars, butter, sour cream and coffee in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs in, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Gradually mix into the sugar mixture, making sure to blend well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to drop onto cookie sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes before moving to a rack.