- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
These sweet cookies are loved by many! Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's
- Cream sugar, brown sugar, eggs, shortening and vanilla; set aside.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup of M&M's.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets. Use remaining M&M candies to push into dough balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.