- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Mixed Veggie Casserole is topped with French fried onion rings.
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 can French fried onion rings
- Cook the vegetables according to the package directions but in 1/2 the time. Place in a large casserole.
- In a saucepan, heat soup and cheese together. Pour over the vegetables and mix gently. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Top with onion rings during the last five minutes.