- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An easy set it and forget it, meatball and vegetable slow cooked stew.
- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Add the meatballs and vegetables to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour into the slow cooker. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.